Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My good friend

Wine o'clock

Just had a good friend leave this earth this morning.   Sometimes you don't realize just how good a friend is till they're  gone.  A beautiful, strong, and I mean strong, funny, truly caring authentic women who I admire and love.  I think of her wonderful boys and husband and ache for their loss. My love and prayers are with you. Her family and friends too.  She was so friendly; genuinely friendly.  She had so many friends.  She was a rebel too;  in the best sense.  She taught me a lot:  To, as she would say "Go for it!" I still don't do that enough.  To be brave.   To stand up for yourself, always with love.  She was fun loving!  This is a women who would do cartwheels down the isle of her office!  Always striving to do her best.  She was amazing. She could dance.  She was real. 

I miss her.

I am reminded again of this prayer and whatever you believe to be thankful for the ones we love and the time we have with them.

Dear God,

thank You for my loved ones, and for choosing me from all others to love and care for them. Fill me with Your Spirit to share Your warmth and love with my dear ones, and bless them with Your joy, peace, and grace. May we come someday as one family to live with You forever in heaven.

Amen 

1 comment: